Colour Schemes
Looking at
an arrange of different music magazines which are similar to mine as in what
the type of artist they have on the front cover and the genre of the magazine.
I feel that example of the VIBE magazines would work well with the look in
which I am going for, out of some of the other colour schemes which I have seen
on other front covers. The thing which all of these cover have in common is the
simplicity of the colour schemes which I personally I feel works very well.
This is done through the colour been used not on the image but on the text on
the front cover, which are all corresponding to each other. What I think works
really well and I will use on my own front cover is when the artist is in black
and white the simplicity of this creates a great effect.



No comments:
Post a Comment